I have NEVER been this anxious to have a baby before! With Carter and Blake I was totally fine being pregnant until the end. These last two months, particularly the last 2 weeks, have been the worst for me. I have never been one to waddle, but that's all over with now. My feet are so swollen and achy, I have to waddle. Plus the babies head is down and ready for take-off. My ribs feel like they have been beaten with a baseball bat the last couple of months. Let's see, what else can I complain about. A lot of my maternity clothes are not fitting properly anymore, my hands are becoming more and more swollen, I get braxton hicks contractions every two seconds, I have NO energy, I don't sleep, the only shoes I can wear are my flip-flops and even those aren't fitting on my feet at certain times of the day and I'm just tired of being fat! With all that said, I still need to wait until my due date to have the baby. Not one thing in my house is ready for a baby...besides the 24 packs of diapers I have bought over the last few months AND my mom won't be here until my due date. Actually, I'm hoping I go on October 2nd...two days after my due date since it's a friday. We'll see. Last night I watched a show titled "I didn't know I was pregnant" or something like that. How can these people not know they are pregnant for almost nine months? That seems impossible to me. Okay, I'm done complaining...until next week. :)